How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

July update



July Emma update
I am falling behind on my updates! I am back to work. They boys are in summer preschool. Jay lost a tooth and got glasses! Drew is doing great too. Our add on project is about to put Rob and I over the edge....but it is coming along---still not finished...but sorta closer.

We got our June update for Emma and everything was going well. There were not any pictures because she went to the doctor the day after we left....so they thought my 300+pictures I took at our visit trip would work for the June pictures!

We just got the July update with 2 new pictures! She is growing and doing so well! Here is her latest DATE: JULY-24-07. WEIGHT 14.4 POUNDS. LENGTH 62, H.C. 41 cm.

I will post the new pictures under Emma pictures July. It is hard to believe she is 4 months old now. Rob and I are so excited to see her...we leave on the 9th and will be there for Rob's birthday---what better present could he possibly get?!

Please keep praying for Emma. We believe in the power of positive thinking and faith. We are praying her home by Christmas!

Thanks for reading!

Amy

No comments: