How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

End of May

Emma Update!


I have an update on my little Emma! We heard on Friday May 18th that all 20+ papers for our out of country birth mom are in our lawyer's hands and will be going tomorrow to be registered with the Embassy so we can get our DNA and off to Family Court!

Then Saturday morning I woke up to the best e-mail ever----our first Emma official update! We have two pictures (posted under pictures) and here are her new stats from April 30th --8.9 lbs; length 52.5; H.C. 37. Our first report at our referral was 6. 11 lbs; length 50; H. C. 35. I think she is doing well and growing like a weed!

Does she not have some attitude? I think she is going to be a one little girl who knows just want she wants when she wants it...and is going to do things at her own pace the way she wants to do it! I am sure they tried to get her to smile but she wasn't having any part of it!

We are in LOVE....and I am counting down the seconds until I get to hold her in my arms again---we leave on the 19th of June!

No comments: