How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

4-24-08 MOVING BLOGS

Our journey to Emma is over. She is home and part of our family FOREVER. Now I am starting a new blog to document our lives as FINALLY a FAMILY of FIVE. In order to go to this blog you will need to e-mail me and I will need to personally invite you. I want to have better control of who is coming and reading our blog. Everyone who is following this blog can be approved for our new blog. I just need you to send an e-mail to me at alholsinger@aol.com and in the subject put BLOG INVITE and then tell me what STATE you are from---nothing too specific just OHIO will be perfect. I am excited for you to see our new blog. I had help from a friend in the layout and design and couldn't be happier with how it all turned out!

I hope you will continue to follow my blog as my family grows and changes.
I look forward to lots of e-mails and inviting lots of you to our new site!

No comments: