How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

2-11-08 HAPPY GABI NEWS

I lifted this off my dear friend Amanda's blog! I know so many of you have been praying for our friends. I wanted to share their AWESOME news! Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Let's pray her OUT of PGN in RECORD time! We want them in and out and Gabi on her way home as soon as possible.



"WE HAVE BEEN REGISTERED WITH CENTRAL AUTHORITY!

OUR CASE WILL BE RE-SUBMITTED TO PGN TOMORROW!!!

I cannot imagine better news after 2.5 months of waiting to get back in... it is finally here!!! You cannot believe how big the cloud was that was just released from our home and our hearts. We feel like we're going to move forward again this week. Thank you for all of your prayers and wonderful support."

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks Amy!!!
We so appreciate your unrelenting support. I miss you. I'll call you tomorrow.

I'm in a much better mood since this news, even if I'm not feeling oh so well.

love you guys,
Amanda, Ed and Gabi

Shelia said...

I am so happy that Gabi and family are back in PGN. Prayers and thoughts are with them. Get home fast Gabi!!!

Amanda said...

You've been TAGGED! Check my blog for the rules.

http://amandaanded.blogspot.com

Amanda

Kim said...

That is wonderful news! Such a relief, now you can breathe again. Let's get those little girls OUT of PGN!