How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

2-14-08 Emma's first Valentines Day

Here are some pictures from Emma's first Valentines Day. The boys were both at school and Emma and I had the entire morning and early afternoon together. It was a very morning.

Play time in her room:





Pictures downstairs:



She was so mad when I took the chocolate box from her...she was trying to eat the plastic wrap.

Here are some pictures of her looking out the window at the snow. My mom and dad took some pictures of her in the snow yesterday...I will have get them and post them too.


6 comments:

Amanda said...

So sweet! Happy Valentine's Day to Emma, Jay and Drew!

Love,
Amanda

Jaimee said...

Awwww, she looks adorable! What a sweet V-day!!! I love seeing Emma pictures, she always makes me smile.

-Jaimee

Shelia said...

She is a sweetheart!!

Susie said...

Oh eat this little girl up! She is so darling! Again and again, I love keeping up with your blog. Susie

Jack and Susie said...

What a cutie! I didn't even post Valentine pictures on our blog. Pearl got her outfit messy before I took pictures so it's in the wash and I plan on redressing her for belated Valentine pictures. :)
Thanks for sharing,
Susan

Kim said...

I just love that little dress! Thanks for sharing.