How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

2-2-08 Last CHRISTMAS 07 PARTY

We had our last Christmas/welcome home party on Saturday! I was buying Christmas presents on Friday evening. I excitingly told the cashier that I was now finished with my Christmas shopping! She said "WOW already done with your shopping....so early!" I smiled and said "nope this is LAST year's Christmas." She looked funny and I just smiled!
Here are some pictures of the party. This party was my Mom's said of the family. One of Mom's sisters had a sick little one and there were not able to come. So here is a picture of all Emma's cousins on Mom's side but 2-- Sklyer and Lynley...we missed them and hope Skyler is feeling better!



Drew was needing some Mommy time...he was sad about getting an awesome pop up book from my mom instead of something Power Ranger. (We have been trying to work on always being happy when you get something....but sometimes it is a hard concept for 4 year olds to learn...)

I wanted to get one of all three of us...but Drew wasn't having it! So I guess I need to get used to only getting 2 out of 3 sometimes!

Then we had a CAKE...yeap all of us! I was going to make her wait till her birthday but we sat down and before I could move the cake back she had her hand in it. She is JUST like her Mommy....she loved it! (And yes she still ate her veggies the next day so I don't think it did any real damage.)







Stealing kisses from Nan Nan. Can you tell how much my parents love her?

We had a great part. Emma is doing so well. Every time she is around people she does better. She was happy to play with others and even let several people hold her this weekend. She is doing much better being around people and not having to cling to me or Rob or Mom. She is adjusting nicely and we love her so much.
I hope these pictures help start your week off on a happy note!

6 comments:

Susie said...

I love your blog and so enjoy catching up on sweet Emma! Keep it coming. Forum friend, Susie

Jaimee said...

Love reading your blog and so glad to see that Drew is a NORMAL 4 year old. We are working on the "always be happy" about snacks and gifts with Diego too. Hahaha.

BTW, you've been tagged. I can't remember if you have already done this or not, but if you haven't visit my blog for details.

-Jaimee

Susie said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog to find out how to play. Fun facts about all your forum friends. Blessings, Susie
http://ferrickfamilypromise.blogspot.com/

Shelia said...

I just saw Emma!! She is so beautiful and sweet. She is so smart. Love the cake pictures :o)

Laurie said...

Emma is so beautiful! So glad you guys are home and Emma is doing well.

Amy said...

Awesome pics!!! I enjoy visiting your BLOG...don't forget to stop by mine as well. Emma is just beautiful, and congrats on the crawling, too. Layna is doing the army crawl, but hasn't figured out how to get up on all fours!