How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

3-13 Can I BRAG on my CHILDREN?

I have the three best little ones in the world--every mom says that, right?! Here are some art they each created!
First Jay's work. This is his latest family picture. We are seeing so much improvement in his school work. The O.T., glasses and vision therapy is paying off. He has done very well and is MUCH improved from when school started.
Could our family be any more perfect that this picture?



From right to left- Dad, Jay, Emma, Drew and Mom. Look at my curls!

Next Drew's picture of his favorite person in the ENTIRE WORLD....


Could I be any more beautiful? I LOVE my eyes....and my mouth that looks like it is stiched up. I wondered if he thought I talked too much so I did what any good counselor would do....I asked him "what happened to my mouth?" He said "those are your teeth Mama....do you like them?" I said "Of course, I LOVE them!!"
Look at him write my name so everyone would know it was me.



Now I couldn't leave Ms. Emma out. She is an artist in the making. Look at the hard work and her master creation.


I am sure she is thinking I need to back a way with the camera and let her do her work...I am constantly bothering her with my camera!


She has to keep up with big brothers!

Could I be any more lucky or blessed. I have three of the best children in the WORLD! I am so proud of each of them. They are all so very unique and different. I am amazed and thankful they are each exactly the way they are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get them into art classes...now!! I see lots of great potential!! Looks like they had lots of fun!!

Shelia said...

I think you should spread out a sheet, put old clothes on everyone and let them have paints and see what they create. I bet it would be fit for framing!!!

I love these kids, you are truly blessed. I miss you all.

Monica said...

beautiful artwork! and Miss Emma's hair looks nicely under control as well. She's precious!

Amy said...

All the artwork is precious!!!