How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Easter....(and Birthday Wish!)

Here are some pictures from today. We had a wonderful day with our family and friends. Our family has changed so much since last Easter. Today in Church I was thinking about Easter last year. We had gotten Emma's referral 4 days earlier and were preparing to leave the following day to meet her. This year she was in arms at church. It's amazing!
We hope each of you had a great day!









Today is also a special day for Sofia...Emma's foster sister! It is her birthday. I am going to try this picture to them so she knows we were thinking about her and wishing her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


8 comments:

Shelia said...

WOW, that Easter Bunny brought the store!!! I love the pic of the boys running down the stairs to see what they got in their baskets. Ms. Emma had to be right in the middle of EVERYTHING!!! Such a precious family. I love you all.

Jaimee said...

Love all of you Easter pics and updates!!! Emma, Jay, and Drew are sooo adorable! I can't believe she wouldn't leave her earrings in either. I was going to get Isabela's ears pierced for her 1st Birthday, now you have me thinking.

-Jaimee

Mindy said...

Awwww...what wonderful Easter pictures of you all! It looks like an amazing day and yes, time changes things so much, doesn't it? You are such a beautiful family! Looks like the Easter Bunny treated them well:-)
Hugs

Amy said...

Great photos...everyone looks so happy! Wasn't it amazing to have your daughter home for the holiday. We had a wonderful time as a family of 4! I love seeing all of your updates.

McMurrays said...

What a cute family. Our Lucia had the same Easter dress. It is so fun dressing a baby girl:) Your daughter is darling. How amazing to have your daughter home a year later.
Darcy McMurray

Dr. Samantha said...

those cheeks are sooooo adorable.
did you ever find the earring? inquiring minds want to know.

Amy said...

It's me again...Emma has been tagged. See my latest post for details.

Mary Ann said...

My girls are tagging Emma.
go to my blog for more info.
http://theshrumfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/