How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

3-4-08 PRAYING GABI HOME

We are asking all our friends and family to help get Emma's friend home. Please pray as often as you can. Pray this is the week that Gabi exits PGN and Ed and Amanda get the NEEDED break they need. Hearing they are OUT of PGN, is WAY WAY OVERDUE for this family. Below is Amanda's post.




Let's get GABI home!!!
Ok everyone! Ed and I really feel like this is our week. We're asking you all to pray with us that Gabi's file is approved by PGN this week. Either set a time each day to do so, or say every time I look at the clock, I'll say a prayer that Gabi is released. I promise you'll never find 3 more grateful people in your lives. Let's get this girl home.



Thanks,
Amy
((((I have new Emma pictures and I promise I will post them soon!)))

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks, Amy!!! We're in a holding pattern here. Keep praying!

Love,
Amanda

Jaimee said...

Awwww, she's such a baby doll. She needs to be home NOW!!! I hope and pray Gabi gets to come home soon.

-Jaimee