How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

3-8-08 SNOW!!!

We love snow!
Here are some pictures from today...enjoy!







It is near impossible to get them all three to be in one picture...here's my best attempt!





They really had a great time. We have 4-5 inches...I think the perfect amount! Enough to have fun and cover EVERYTHING but not so much that we cannot get out and do what we need to do too. Our family in Cinci had 13inches as of 9 am...not sure what the final total for them but that is a TON of snow!

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Those little snow bunnies make me so happy. It looks like everyone enjoyed the snow! We had about the same amount here. I miss you and my Emma, Drew, Jay...oh and Rob. LOL

Amanda said...

I just love seeing all the kids playing in the snow. I'm sure Emma still isn't sure what to do with our Midwest weather. But she sure looks cute. Glad the boys are helping keep the driveway clean.

Amanda

Jennifer said...

Snow? What's that? Definitely not a SoCal thing! (We had the air conditioner on today!) Seriously, the kids look awfully cute in their snow gear. I'm sure the boys had a lot to teach Ms. Emma about playing in the snow!

--Jennifer (Daniel's mom)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog and i just loved Emma's pictures! I was reading that she was born in Zacapa. Wow, I'm from Chiquimula a department next to Zacapa and we adopted a baby from Guatemala too. Emma is so beautiful and love to see her pictures. You can go to our blog and meet Marilu, our daughter. She has been a blessing for us!
Esperanza, Gregg and Marilu

Amy said...

I absolutely LOVE the last picture of Emma...so sweet! Looks like everyone had a great time. I love playing in the snow, but we are ready for spring now!

Monica said...

I love that last pic too! SO sweet! I love seeing how well you are doing with your three kiddies!
:)