How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

3-17-8 Busy weekend

On Saturday we took Emma to the mall to get her ears pierced. Her foster family bought her a beautiful pair of earrings and as soon as we make it to the 6 week mark we will be able to put them in Emma's ears. (I promise pictures as soon as we change them!) She was a trooper. She cried for a few seconds but was comforted by the sucker she was given. Rob held her and I took pictures!







Then we had another WELCOME HOME EMMA PARTY! It was given by my co-workers at Counselor's Clinical Cottage! They did such a great job with decorations and made her day very special. Here are some pictures from the party!

Jade planned a "Pretty Princess Party" but instead of the cake she ordered she got a "Pretty Pony Party"! She was not pleased but it was wonderful and Emma loves My Little Pony!









The only bad thing...I didn't get one picture of Emma and Jade. Jade has been my supervisor for almost 2 years now! She owns the private practice where I work. She got this GREAT birthday dress for Emma. I think it is about the cutest thing I have EVER seen and I cannot wait till Emma's party when she wears it! She will look beautiful in it! Here is a sneak peak of it:

Isn't it beautiful?! Thanks so much, JADE!
Thanks everyone who came to Emma's party. It was a great time and we appreciate all the wonderful gifts. Emma got lots of great things---books, puzzles, clothing, shoes, a necklace, a new bowl/cup/fork, picture frame, picture album, Gunn dog that barks, bathing suit, and hair clips! Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Emma is so adorable! I wish I could talk Mike into piercing Ella's ears.

Robin

Amanda said...

Soooo cute. I want to get Gabi's done too. Maybe for her birthday!

Amanda

Amy said...

Emma just gets cuter and cuter every day! I have been wanting to pierce Layna's ears since we got home. I had secretly hoped the foster mom would have had it done. Your post inspired me to take her this weekend. My mom and I are going to go on Saturday...I will post photos when we are done!

All of the photos are wonderful. Emma sure has a lot of people that love her. She is one lucky girl.

Shelia said...

I love Ms. Emma the high fashion model with earrings!!!! Finally, I thought I was going to have to take her to get it done. She looks soooo cute with her little earrings.

Her party looked like lots of fun. She is growing out of sight. I love that little girl.

Favorite Auntie from Kentucky,
Shelia

Mindy said...

Awwww...she looks so beautiful in these pics. Her ears lok adorable:-) She truly is just one amazingly beautiful little girl! I hope you guys all have a wonderful Easter!
Hugs