How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

3-31-08 Birthday Cookie Party

For each of my children I have a first birthday Mommy and me party. Their "official" family/friend birthday is always SUCH an EVENT that it is hard to really to focus on them and truly celebrate and enjoy the importance of their special day. So this is my 3rd Cookie Party.
Here was our morning party in pictures.













We had a great morning together...until it was over. Then she was not happy. I am sure tomorrow morning when it is time for bananas she will wonder where the cookies are!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE BOUQUET OF COOKIES! WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME FOR MOMMY AND HER SPECIAL GIRL!

Shelia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emma. I love the idea of a cookie party. Those cookies looked good, I don't blame her for wondering why she has to eat bananas tomorrow!!

I love you all.

Jaimee said...

I love that idea! I might have to steal it. :-)

Looks like Emma will keep a bow in her hair now?

-Jaimee