How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

3-6-08

I know many of you have been checking and checking and checking for updates...and have been sad to see nothing new added to her page. I have been so busy. We have all be seen sick--Drew, Emma and I have been to the doctor and Rob has been on meds...we have had one thing after the next. Drew is home not feeling well today. When you have three--it seems someone is always not feeling so great. I am so ready for spring for all the winter sickness to go away!

As promised---EMMA pictures! Enjoy!

She is pulling up and getting so close to taking her first steps. She can walk around as long as she hold something---the couch, table, the wall, or our fingers. She should be walking by her first birthday!






We are also trying to have weekly play dates with my cousin Kristi and her adorable little guy Kaden. We have had to cancel a few due to sickness but we were able to meet on Monday. Kaden isn't so sure about Emma. We laughed so much. Emma is a lot like her Mommy---LOUD and somewhat aggressive and likes to be the center of whatever is happening. Kaden is unsure of her! I think she scared him several times with her loudness! I kept telling Kaden that Emma has two big brothers and she HAS to be loud and demanding sometimes to be "heard" in our family! I am sure he is going to get used to her but it is too funny to watch them play. Emma gets loud and Kaden runs to his mommy to make sure everything is ok.
Here are some pictures of them.






It was so nice we went outside for a few minutes too. Kaden had fun outside---He is a typical little boy. Emma wanted to eat leaves and sticks! She also was not going to stay on the blanket for every long.






Emma's work is play...and it sure is hard work. She fell asleep in her pack-n-play. This has NEVER happened before...I moved some hard toys she was laying on...but she was so sleepy she must not have cared! She had to rest up before more play!



Hope you enjoyed all this pictures!
Please keep Gabi and Amanda and Ed in your thoughts and prayers. They are about to leave to be with Gabi and wait out the rest of the process. As beautiful and wonderful as Guatemala is...let's hope there is stay is short. We want them to get there and then get home ASAP! Keep praying for good PGN news!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor Kaden! Gabi wasn't too sure either. Adorable pics of Emma passed out in her pack n play. It is hard work! Thanks for the prayers.

Amanda

Pineapple Princess said...

I'm so glad you posted an update. I love all the pics! Glad you are all feeling better.

Stacy

Shelia said...

She looks like a babydoll. She sure plays hard!! I love the pic's, I can't beleive how fast she is growing.

My prayers, thoughts and safe journey wishes are with Amanda, Ed and Gabi.

Jaimee said...

I love the Emma updates!!! She's sooooo beautiful and has such a great personality. Isabela has started to hold her own against her brothers as well. She now yells at them if they are in her place on my lap. It's pretty cute.

-Jaimee

Amy said...

LOVE the pics!!! Emma is almost walking...yeah!!! That's awesome! Layna is starting to stand up for herself too...she screams at her brother when he does something that she doesn't like.

I will keep Ed, Amanda and Gabi in my prayers as well...may Gabi come home very soon!

Amy, Jim, Ry, Evan, Nora said...

so cute! shes getting big. i love that bow!