How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Emma's first family is connect to me!

I was having a tough day today missing Emma--look at post below. I was at work tonight and checked my e-mail. I was so excited to see two e-mails from Carmen! She sent some new pictures of Ms. Emma and a little video so I could see my beautiful baby girl! I am sharing a few pictures but not posting the video because it shows Emma's foster brother and sister dancing and she is laughing. They are all happy and having so much fun and Emma is sitting on the couch watching the children and interacting with Carmen. She is so loved and is so happy. Carmen's e-mail said she wanted me to see Emma doing so well and being so happy with her family!

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!




She has so much hair! I cannot believe she already has a beginning "ponytail"! This is the first "ponytail" picture of my little girl! She was borrowing someone's sun glasses....she is just too cool!
I needed these pictures. My mom and I leave 9 days from tomorrow!

4 comments:

Jack and Susie said...

The pictures are adorable! She really looks so happy and full of joy. She must be a bundle of fun! I know you are so excited to visit her!
Susan
persistantstarters

"Aunt BB" said...

Those pics are so cute!! Please be safe and we will pray for her to be with us soon!
Love
Aunt "BB"

Jaimee said...

Awwww, she's soooo cute! I love all of her hair!!! I didn't know you had foster family contact too. And our daughters are 2 weeks apart. We are so blessed.

-Jaimee

Amy said...

What a sweetie! I am praying for you family to be together forever soon...by Christmas would be great! I am saying the same prayers for our family as well. Have a great time on your trip this week, and I can't wait to see new pictures!

Amy (amylynn3 on adoption.com)