How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

End of August update



Here is our latest update on Ms. Emma.

We are anxiously waiting for pre-approval (PA) from the US Embassy in Guatemala to say that Emma is an orphan and is "adoptable" by an American family and can get a Visa. As soon as we get PA, then we will go into the dark hole of PGN---Guatemala's government. They have to determine we are fit parents to raise Emma---some are in and out in a few short weeks....others get stuck in there for months and months. After we exit PGN, we go back to the US Embassy for another DNA test to make sure the baby that started the process is the same baby that is leaving the country, a new birth certificate with Rob and I listed as the parents and Holsinger as her last name, her new passport, and the VISA!

DATE of Medical: AUG-21-07
WEIGHT: 15.9 POUNDS
LENGTH: 63.5CM
H.C.: 42.5 CM

She is adorable. The outfit she has on is one that I bought for Drew but he didn't wear it---I think I bought it on sale and he wasn't the right size at the right time of year. Rob told me to take it because he was tired of seeing her in PINK! Doesn't she look like she is missing us? I am about to book my next trip. Mom and I will be there when she turns 6 months!

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

I love your new blog! She's so beautiful, she looks like a living doll. We will be arriving when you leave. We'll also be there when Isabela turns 6 months. Our girls are only 2 weeks apart! How cool!

-Jaimee