How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Halloween in September

When you cannot be with your baby on specific special days, you have to be creative and bring the special day to your baby...even if it is 1 month early! Rob and I were shopping and saw the cutest Halloween costume at Baby Gap. I was sad at first because I knew I wasn't going to get to dress Emma up for Halloween this year. I decided I would do something awesome for next year for her first USA Halloween. But Rob said to go ahead and buy it and take it with me on my next trip. We thought it was so so so CUTE and couldn't pass it up!

So here is our beautiful soft, furry, white bunny! The peanut butter M&Ms are mine...Rob bought them for me to bring for my chocolate fix. I didn't share of course but promised next year she could have some! Next year Drew has already requested that Emma be a pumpkin! I cannot wait to talk to Rob and see what Jay and Drew think about their little bunny girl.

Enjoy these as much as we did taking them.

Emma is doing so well and we are so lucky that she has had such EXCELLENT care from her first family! We are hoping to get into the pool today. I have the cutest little bathing suit for her...cannot wait to share it with all of you!






2 comments:

Jaimee said...

Oh My Gosh, she is soooooo adorable! I love that you dressed her up early. I'm taking a kitty hat and slippers for Isabela!

-Jaimee

Amanda said...

That's so cute, it's ridiculous!!! I can't stand it. If her boys at home aren't in love with that bunny, there's something wrong with them...lol.

Hope you get a little sunshine while you're there. Dying to see that swimsuit.

Amanda