How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

OH how great Sundays are....

...especially when the BROWNS win and the STEELERS don't! I was able to listen to play by play from GUATEMALA....talk about true fan! Now if only my luck holds for tomorrow's BENGALS game! This could be great weekend for my team! GO BROWNS!

Here are some pictures we took after the game. Emma is the greatest baby in the world....she was respectful of the game and took a nap from mid 1st quarter till the end. I think she woke up to me screaming as the final seconds ticked away. Mom thinks I have lost my mind!

We went outside after...but is was raining and still not pool pictures.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!Is she adorable or what!!! All of the pictures are so cute and she is getting so big! I read this a couple of times a day because I am so addicted to her. I can't imagine what you guys feel. Skyler and Lynley love her too!! Lynley loves baby Memma!! Enjoy your time with her and we are praying for a speedy time through the Guatemala govt. Peace, Ronda