How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Look what we got today! New pictures






I just got these from Emma's foster grandmother, Carmen! We took our foster family a digital camera on our last visit and were so surprised today to get an update on our little one and some new pictures from her foster grandmother! I am so much in love with her. The e-mail said she is doing well and is eating some baby food now...and drinking some juice. You can see that she is happy and healthy and while we are not able to be with her---these are the BEST two words to describe her we could hear. I have some other photos I will add later.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That Emma is darling!!! I could just eat her cheeks. It's very sweet that her foster grandmother is working so hard to stay in touch. When you visit, make sure you tell her that her Illinois friends are praying her home.

Love,
Amanda and Ed

Shelia said...

I am so in love with this little girl!!! I can't wait until she comes home where I can eat her up!! She's beautiful and such a girly girl...just look at that amazing smile of happiness on her face. She is one very lucky little girl to have such a great family to love her forever.


Shelia

"Aunt BB" said...

She is so precious! We can not wait to actually get to meet her and hold her! We can't wait to have her home and for her to be a part of our family! Please give her a big hug and kiss from her "Aunt BB", Uncle Brett, Laci and Josh.
We will keep praying that God will be with you and she will be home with all of us very soon!!
Love
Aunt "BB"

Monica said...

I am so happy for you and your family. What a blessing. Emma is so precious. I can't wait to hold her. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers that Emma will be home soon.

Love,
Monica,Tim & Alex