How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday afternoon

We did not get to make it to the pool. It looked like it was going to rain so we did my next favorite thing...FASHION show...just a mini one! Emma is playing with her toys and so much more interactive this visit. She has also been MUCH MUCH happier! (Nan Nan thinks it is because she is here...could be...Emma really seems to like Mom!)

It is so hard to pick our favorites...but here are the top ones from this afternoon!










After all that she needed a nap! (She is napping now!)

More to come this evening!

8 comments:

kris said...

Amy she is so beauteful! Tell her cousins Kaden and MaKayla can't wait to play. and I can't believe how big she is how long is she what is her weight now? You are soooo lucky, shes perfect!! Love to you all. Kris and Miss

Our Family of 5 said...

She is soo pretty. Love her dimples!
Hugs,
Lisa & Sophia...Aka..Wesiemom
http://our-journey-for-sophia.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

Your daughter is beautiful!! SO sweet! And as I'm sitting here feeding my two boys dinner and listening to your song (Somewhere outThere), I'm all teary eyed again. I dreamed for so long of having them here with me. I've had the for four months now and every day I wake up and thank God and go to bed and thank God - and dole out LOTS of kisses in between!! Hope you don't mind me linking to your blog and following your story - but add another prayer warrior to your team!

Katie said...

Wow -- she is gorgeous !!!

Amanda said...

There aren't words to describe how precious she is. I can't believe she let you play fashion show with her! How funny. And I looked for the same song for my blog. So funny that you chose that.

lots of prayers and love for all of you, Amanda

Tara said...

Amy, your daughter is a precious little angel. I hope she is out of PGN soon and in your arms forever soon!

Jaimee said...

She looks like a real baby doll! I can't get over her perfect little face. Looks like you guys are having fun, I love all the pictures.

-Jaimee

Shelia said...

Amy how is it possible that I fall more in love with this little girl with every new picture? She is precious. I can't wait until she comes home and we can give her all the love of the world.