How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

1-13-07

****If you were at the airport, please e-mail me some pictures!****
We were welcomed home by many of our friends and family! It was so wonderful to walk into the support and loved we felt when we saw all of you. Thank you for coming to the airport and being a part of Emma's special day. I, of course, was unable to take pictures and I really, really want some. I know the cameras were flashing...so please send some pictures so I can upload to this page.

Here are so pictures from our journey home and her first night in her crib. Also, a few from her first day HOME! We are so happy and still have that "is this really real---when are our feet going to touch the ground?" feeling. We just keep saying---"our little girl is HOME"...."can you believe we can pick her up and hug and kiss her any time we want to?" It is amazing...and she is a gift to us from God.

I promise a longer update as soon as I can and more pictures!










We are so glad to be HOME!

5 comments:

Amy, Jim, Ry, Evan, Nora said...

:) Welcome HOME Emma.

Shelia said...

Welcome home baby Emma. We all love you.

Jaimee said...

Welcome home Emma! I'm so glad you guys made it safe and sound. She looks so happy and content. Congrats again and keep in touch, it was so fun meeting you guys.

-Jaimee

Jennifer said...

Daniel says, "Welcome home, Emma!" I'm so happy for all of you!

Shelia said...

I LOVE the puffy lip picture in the car seat. It looks like she is saying ok mom seriously enough already. I love her.