How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

1-8-08

TURN UP YOUR volume and hit PLAY....we have BIG NEWS



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We are on our WAY HOME! Sooner than EXPECTED! We got our appointment moved up to TOMORROW Jan.9th. Then Emma's visa will be ready on the 10th at 3:30 and then we fly out on FRIDAY January 11th! Praise the LORD!
We are beyong happy here!

We are on our way home. I will post more about flights and times when I know. We will be flying into Cinci late in the evening! We cannot wait! Just a few more days and we will BE HOME!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the dear lord works in mysterious ways doens't he. we are very happy for you and can't wait to see you all. emma will love it here and her new home. let us know about flight info. yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ronda

Shelia said...

OMG.....OMG......OMG....I think I just did the Calton dance!!!! EMMMMMAAAAAAAA I can't wait to hold you......I am sitting here in tears of excitment....I am so very happy for you Aimers. I love you so much. Bring me that girl!!!!

Unknown said...

this is so great I cant imagine how excited you and your family must be. Good Luck and cant wait to hear all about it.

Nicole said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys!

Faith, Family, Future said...

Oh that is fantastic news girl. you guys deserve it after that long stay, the earthquakes, being sick!!!!!

Thank the Lord for blessings.

Praying for a safe trip home.
Tammy

Amy said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy, and I can imagine the sense of relief you are feeling knowing that you are on your way home! I can't wait to see posts that you are home safe and sound!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! God is sooooo good!!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! You have to be the luckiest person I know. You have basically sailed through this process--almost unscathed. I love it!!! We're so excited for you.

Love you guys,
Amanda and Ed

Jack and Susie said...

Congratulations on your great news!!!

Amy said...

Oh I'm SO excited for you guys!!!!! I can't wait to follow your journey home!!!!! Hope the flights are uneventful and I'm praying for a safe trip home!!!
Amy