How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Happy New Years...sorta!

I promise pictures and updates this evening. It has been a rough couple of days. Mom, Rob and I are still sick....so that makes it hard. We were "kicked out" of the Marriott....there were no rooms at the inn. Rob, Dad and Jay left yesterday and we had to find a new hotel yesterday. We are at the Westin but can only get a room here till the 11th. The government is changing power on the 11th and the hotels are going to FILLED with important government officials. So we currently have no place to stay for the last 5 nights of our trip. Jay cried.....and cried....and cried all morning yesterday before he left. He kept saying "I want my mommy....I want my mommy." He begged me to allow him to stay----saying he would be so good and I called his principal. It was an emotionally draining day. We still have 2 weeks and 1 day here....that is hard to type. I have never been away from Jay (or Rob) that long before and having no place to stay and being sick is adding to the horrible sadness I feel.

I did have a GREAT night of sleep and am feeling better this morning. I have to make the best of the time I have left...my plan is to keep as busy as possible to hopefully make the time past faster. We had friends go to the embassy yesterday morning and were told that there are NO sooner appointments---unless babies are very sick and need to get home to go to the doctor. Thank GOD we do not have that issue to speed up our appointment. We will continue to wait it out...and look for a new hotel to stay in.

Sorry for the delays in posts.....I have just been sad, sick and miserable.

I promise tonight some pictures! I have a few great ones with the boys and Emma in their BROWNS jerseys! Even though we didn't make the play offs a 10-6 season is very GREAT! I am proud to be a BROWNS fan!

I miss you all!
((((HUGS)))
Amy

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Oh Amy, I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well and you are homesick. Not that it helps a ton, but I will be there to keep you company soon! Do you guys want to go to Antigua with us? Just a thought to get out and do something. I'll send you an e-mail about a hotel too.

-Jaimee

"Aunt BB" said...

We miss you al so much! Just keep praying and just maybe you will get an earlier apt. Just remember that God never gives you more than you can handle!
Love
Barbie

Shelia said...

I have been so worried about you all. I hope everyone feels better soon. oh my gosh I can't beleive you've been kicked out of the hotel!!I hope you find some place soon. Your in my prayers. Love you all.

Amy said...

Amy...I am so sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well, and , ugh...the hotel mess!!! What a nightmare. Just keep telling yourself...You and Emma will be home soon, and FOREVER!!!

I will continue to pray for you and your fmaily!!! God is good and always hears our prayers!