How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

1-30-08

Just a few pictures for those of you who check it every day and are missing your Emma "fix". I am going to try to do an update tomorrow and more pictures! Rob, Jay and I have been sick--- Jay has been home 2 days sick. We are all feeling better now....and praying Emma and Drew don't get it.
Hope you enjoy!
Emma in her carseat.....we worried that she wouldn't like it or do well....as you can see she is so OK with it. She seems to really like it and likes going out---she is JUST like her Mommy!

She is also really into eating--another way she is like her Mommy! She enjoys chasing her bananas around and gets so excited when she gets them into her mouth!



She also really likes her Daddy. I think I am going to have a Daddy's little girl on my hands! She likes when Rob play "rough" with her...she likes to be tossed, tickled and put on his shoulders!


I promise more pictures soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy,

Thank you so much for the quick fix...I was having some withdrawals! She gets more beautiful everyday. I'm so glad she's adjusting well. See you soon.

Christy:)

Shelia said...

She just gets sweeter and sweeter. I am so glad you finally posted more pictures...I'm addicted to that little angel. I can't wait to see her SOON.

Favorite Ky. Auntie
Shelia

Nikki said...

Hi there! Just trying to spread the word that the charity of the month for Blogs for a Cause is Mayan Families! Please visit
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com
if you're interested in a blog design!
Thanks :)
Nikki