How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

1-17-08 Mommy's day with Emma

Today was the first day it was just me and Emma! The boys went to school and Rob went to work. So for the first time since we arrived home I had Ms Emma all to myself. We had a great morning...she had breakfast then her morning nap. We played in her room and then we did something EVERY girl LOVES....BATH TIME. She LOVED my big tub. She played and played and was upset when I made her get out. The air jets kick on so many minutes after you have been in it....I thought it would scare her but no....SHE LOVED it bubbles and all.

Here are some pictures from her bath time.









4 comments:

Susie said...

This daughter of yours is so darling! I love keeping up with your journey.

Shelia said...

Her hair is getting so long. I can't wait to get to hold her tomorrow!!! I am so very excited. Bran wants to hold her and says anytime you need a sitter to call her!!

Jennifer said...

What a cutie-pie! Ms. Emma looks like she's doing great at home!

Shelia said...

Hi pretty baby Emma, you are even more precious in person that I ever dreamed. Aunt shelia loves you very much.