How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

1-7-08

Today was a better day for us. We were able to escape the hotel! First we went to the Marriott to see our friends Jennifer, Eric, and Daniel. They are visitng and we meet them on one of our earlier trips. We are praying they hear soon they are out of PGN and are able to start planning their pick up. Emma and Daniel are the same age...I think he is just a few days older than Emma. Mom, Drew, Emma and I went to lunch at the Marriott too. It was great to be "home". We got brave and walked back to the Westin. We stopped at a little store and bought several things home.






This evening my long time internet friend, Jaimee, her husband, Ted and Isabela took me and Emma out to dinner. We went to a wonderful restaurant with very authentic Guatemalan food. The girls were so cute. Ted had a band play a song for us and the girls loved the music and singing. Thanks guys for taking me out the hotel and the wonderful dinner! I really appreciate it!






Tomorrow we are planning a trip to the Central Market. I cannot wait to shop some more----poor Rob but I need something to do!

2 comments:

Jack and Susie said...

How wonderful for you to meet up with baby Isabela and parents! It sounds like you are keeping busy, though I am sure you are ready to come home! Any day now! Thanks again for sharing the great pictures and updates.
Susan

Amy, Jim, Ry, Evan, Nora said...

How cute are they together!!! SO jealous. :)