How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

7 greatest words....

Emma is a Hxxxxxxer! Birth Mother signed!!!

That is what the e-mail from my agency said this evening. I think we are now waiting on Emma's new birth certificate from Zacapa with our last name on it! Then we will be waiting for our 2nd DNA test and results to come to the embassy. After they have the results and confirm the same baby that started the process ends the process, they will issue PINK and schedule our embassy appointment! We will go to the embassy in Guatemala City and then the next day we will get Emma's visa and she will be ready to come HOME. Yes I just typed it....EMMA IS COMING HOME! Praise the LORD!

Tomorrow we are starting on Emma's room. Her wallpaper has been ordered and in for a few months but I just couldn't hang it until I KNEW she was coming home. It is being put up tomorrow! I will also be getting a new crib this weekend. I hope to be able to post pictures of her new room soon.

We really appreciate everyone....all your love and support is what got us through this and kept us going. We are bringing our girl home! I am just as excited to introduce Emma to each of you---as I know you all are to meet her. Soon....very soon she will be here!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you Lord, for great news! Emma H. is practically on the plane. Now get her room ready for cryin' out loud. That baby is a princess. She'll expect nothing less than the best...LOL!

Amanda, Ed and Gabi

Monica said...

Wow!!! Wonderful news!

I'm so surprised by your restraint with not starting her room till now. I can't wait to see it! Is it all Kelly Rightsell stuff?

{{{hugs to you}}}

"Aunt BB" said...

I told you our angel would take care of you!!