How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Birthday JAY!

We had another birthday to celebrate! My first baby boy is 6 years old! It is hard to believe he is getting so big. I remember when he was just a baby and the center of my world. He is still the center of our world...he just has company there with his brother Drew and his sister Emma!
Here are some pictures of the BIG Birthday boy!



The day we are leaving for our next visit trip is quickly approaching. We are packing and getting ready. Rob and I are so excited for the boys to meet Emma. They boys are excited too...they keep saying they are going to hug and kiss their sister. Drew also says that he plans to tackle his sister if she get's the football. He says Mama I am going to teach her how to play and then tackle her hard! We will have to make sure that Emma plays with her toys and not Drew's football. Jay is taking a book to read to her! Wonder who she will like playing with best...her brother that reads a book to her or her brother that teaches her how to play football and tackles? I have spent time with Emma and I think she might like the football game! She is going to love both her brothers so much!

We leave Friday....5 MORE days! We will get her on Saturday around 5 your time (3 Guatemala time!)

I am off to pack some more! It looks like we are moving. Packing for this many people is HARD. I guess I will get better with practice!