How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Today has been another great day with Emma! She is so sweet. Emma stays happy and smiles from ear to ear. I got several pictures today with the boys and Emma after they got out of the shower. After looking at my pictures this evening, I started to see that my boys almost NEVER have clothing on! I swear they have nice, cute clothes too. Tomorrow I am going to get some pictures of them fully dressed with Emma!
It is much more difficult to blog, e-mail or get pictures with 3! There honestly is NO down time. I used to work on pictures and e-mails when Emma was sleeping. Today when Emma took a nap, Drew and I went out exploring the hotel. He was needing some mommy and Drew only time. We had fun. Jay has been all about the fitness room. I have the best video of him running on the treadmill!
Enjoy the pictures from tonight.
We have no new news about being on Barrios' desk. I will post as soon as I know more! Keep saying prayers that we hear we are out soon.




2 comments:

"Aunt BB" said...

So sweet!!!!
Prayers still coming your way! Please keep us posted.
Love
Barbie

Jaimee said...

I just cannot get over Emma. She is such a beautiful little girl and it's so fun to see her personality on video. You boys are darling too and what a beautiful family you have. I bet it's hard to blog with 3. So, are you saying I'll be doing no blogging and picturing on my pick-up trip?

-Jaimee