How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

AWAITING FINAL SIGNATURE

This could be HUGE. I got an e-mail from our Congressman's office. Here is what it said:

Amy,

I just called PGN and they instructed me that it was waiting to be signed and it was on the final desk. I will follow-up with this tomorrow to confirm!


Now as awesome as this could be I need to warn you files go to the final desk for two reasons 1) YOU ARE OUT--PRAISE GOD or 2) You are getting another KICK OUT----NOT what we want to hear. If there is another KO this late in the game there is very, very little chance that Emma will be OUT of PGN by December 31st.

So please take a minute and say a prayer that we are getting the news we want to hear soon...that EMMA IS OUT of PGN and is "officially" our little girl!

I will be holding my breath until we hear.....and it could be anywhere from a day or two to a week or two----GOTTA LOVE GUATEMALAN TIME TABLES!

But I am so happy to hear there is movement. Now I am just praying that the movement is good and is going to bring us one step closer to getting EMMA home with her family!

(I will post more pictures and some new video later tonight when the boys to go to bed. We have had a busy day. I went with Emma to her doctor appointment this morning. She is doing wonderfully---has grown 2 cm and gained over 1.5 lbs. She is 19 lbs 10 oz. Astrid and her family have taken such wonderful care of our little girl!)

Say your prayers this is going to be great news!
Amy

5 comments:

Jaimee said...

Amy! Congratulations on awaiting FINAL signature, that is WONDERFUL! I don't believe for a second that you are getting a KO. I know you are getting OUT OUT OUT! And, wow, your FM is taking very good care of Emma. I think Isabela had a Dr. appt today too, we'll have to compare stats on our little girls.

-Jaimee

Pineapple Princess said...

Praying hard for your "OUT" this week!!!

Tara said...

I cannot wait to hear that you are OUT! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy your time and hopefully you will be back soon!

"Aunt BB" said...

That is so wonderful!!! I am at work and thought I would check the blog one more time and I am so glad I did. I know that you are going to be able to bring her home very soon!! I still say hat our "Angel in heaven" will have her home for Christmas!!!
Love you all and tell the kids that Aunt BB loves them!!
Love Barbie

Amy said...

I KNOW this is your OUT!!! It is your turn...you are getting so close to bringing your beautiful daughter home forever!!! Maybe we will be in Guat picking up at the same time!!!