How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

WE LOVE EMMA!

There are so many pictures that show how much we all love EMMA! It was a very, very busy and many times STRESSFUL trip---but it was so worth it. For the boys to get to meet and fall in love with Emma, it made all the work and stress with it! We are counting down the days till we go back to get see her and GET her! I am praying we are able to bring her home this time....or we are able to make arrangements for me to be able to stay till she can come home. I don't want to have give her back again...I want to bring her HOME!



Turn off my song and watch and listen to this! Emma says MOM! I was going through my stuff this morning and found this video....it is too cute! I have her saying MOM and somethng that sorta sounds like Emma!



I have many friends who are so close to getting out. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers too. It is so important that they get our by December 31st if at all possible. I am praying them all of you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

The pictures and video brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy Emma will be home with her family forever very soon!!! Congratulations!!!

Amanda said...

I could EAT those kids. So many sweet pics of the boys with her. And why did you put that sweet baby on her belly? You know she doesn't like to hold that belly up!! Haha. Awesome that she was saying, "Mom."

She's gonna be home so soon.

Amanda, Ed and Gabi