How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

New medicial update

Here is a picture of Emma taken on October 24th are one of her doctor's appointments. You can see the burn...it is 4 days old. I talked to our lawyer and she has seen Emma and said it was a bad burn...but could have been so much worse. She asked about our thoughts of Astrid and I assured her we were VERY, VERY pleased. I know that this was an accident and that Astrid loves Emma as much as Emma loves Astrid.



We just need to get our little girl home. I am seeing PGN outs getting closer and closer to our resub date of Sept. 28th. Our congressman's office called yesterday and we are still on the 2nd reviewer's desk. We have be there since before Oct. 10th...so hopefully we will get to the last review Mr. Barrios' desk soon. Once we are there he typically approves or issues a KO in 1-10 days. We are praying for approval. Now that the "cut off" date has been reported to be changed from Dec. 31st to April 1st, I am feeling so much better. We will get her out and she will get home....way before April 1st, I pray!

Her are her stats:

Date - October 24, 07
Weight - 18.8 Pounds, Length - 67 CM, Head Circumference - 44.5 CM

Keep praying for her quick healing.
We leave in 10 days.....well now that I am up and move...I can count this day as over....we leave in 9 days...but who is counting?

4 comments:

Monica said...

Awww... poor Emma. I'm sad for her but I agree it looks like it could have been worse. 9 days till you go, wow! I think this time might be the hardest for you to leave her there again when it's time for you to come back home. Hang in there.... you WILL have her home soon.
{{{hugs}}}
Monica

Monica said...

Hey and BTW I wanted to make a photo request.... I wanna see pics of Miss Emma's bedroom when you get a chance.
Okay?
Thx,
Monica

Our Family of 5 said...

awww, bless her little heart! Hopefully it heals and all is well!

Mindy said...

Aww...poor little thing..She looks so precious in this picture and I am glad they were able to get you a picture as I am sure you were just sooo worried. I hope it heals up with no problems and I hope you get the OUT news very, very soon!!
Hugs