How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Home safe and sound!

We are back home!
Of course, we miss Emma but we know that she is in good hands and we have already started the count down to go back and be with her for Christmas! The flights home were fine but Jay got sick and threw up several times! He is feeling better today.


I was given a CD my our foster family FULL of PICTURES and VIDEO of Ms. Emma! I am so excited to look through them and I will post some periodically. I am also excited to go back through all my pictures and post some. (So keep checking the blog or you might miss something good!)

Rob and I had such an amazing time introducing Emma to the boys. They both really love their little sister. Today Drew was snuggling in bed with me and Jay came into my room. Drew said "Only baby Emma is missing Mom...then all the babies will be snuggling in your bed!" I assured him that before he knows it our baby Emma will be snuggling with us! What amazing children I have been blessed to have in my life.




2 comments:

Shelia said...

She looks like she loves her grand-pa and the boys...I can't wait to meet her

Amanda said...

Glad to see you're home. Give Jay lots of extra hugs and kisses from us and tell him to feel better soon. Had a great time with you guys! All of your kids are awesome!

Love,
Amanda, Ed and Gabi