How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

12-10 Update

We have our FLIGHTS! We are going to leave on Saturday evening to go to the airport and flying out Sunday morning at 7:15. We had planned on going on the 17th but the flights were $200 CHEAPER a person if we went on Sunday. I am not sure if Emma will be given to us on Sunday afternoon or Monday morning...but either way...we are getting so close!

Now I wasn't planning on going till Dec 24th and I am last minute shopper. So as of Friday I had 6 presents! Saturday Rob and I went to Columbus! We shopped HARD and only have about 3 more things to buy! The malls were HORRIBLE---way too many people on Saturday. We went to dinner with friends, spent the night and the shopped all day today too! We got so much that we had to lay the seats down in the Tahoe and I had to put a few things on my lap to get this evening.

Look at this....Here are a few pictures after we unloaded our car. Yes it was ALL in my Tahoe! Thank goodness I don't drive something small!






I am so excited! I cannot wait to be back in Guatemala with Emma. Now I am inside a WEEK to Ms Emma...that is amazing!

3 comments:

Monica said...

SO so so soooooo EXCITED for you!

We'll be traveling over the holidays too up to Vermont but I'll be sure to be checking in to see how you're doing getting settled with Miss Emma!

Best wishes for an easy trip to go get her!
Love,
Monica

Katie said...

That is great !!! I can't believe all that stuff fit in your car !!

Jaimee said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe how much stuff you bought. And I was talking to you that day! LOL! I'm so jealous you are inside of a week to Emma. I guess I could be too, I just can't stay there that long. I hope you have an amazing time and I also hope I get to meet you!

-Jaimee