How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

12-23 Getting ready for CHRISTMAS

I called down to the front desk today and asked them if there might possibly be a little tabletop Christmas tree we could use. I explained to them that I was going to have a 4 and 6 year old that needed a tree for Christmas. The lady at the front desk said she would have to talk to management and they would see what they could do. I was praying for something I could sit on the round table and put their presents under after Santa visted.....but instead I got this...









I had brought ribbon that worked great. We went downstairs and bought some Guatemalan ornaments (the weaved animals) and the wooden painted angels. I am so excited about the tree. Drew and Emma even helped! The bulbs are plastic so she can pull them off and we just have to put them back on!

Here are some more pictures from late this afternoon and dinner. I need to celebrate my smiling little girl after the Browns lost...I hate when they lose...but hate even more when they lose to the HORRIBLE Bengals! Grrr YUCK!

I hope these pictures will lift your spirits as much as they did mine!





5 comments:

"Aunt BB" said...

I am so glad the kids are going to have a christmas tree!!! We really miss you guys here for christmas! We will have a great late christmas when you get back!!
I am so sorry about your browns!!!!.....NOT!!!!!!!!
WHO DEY!!!!!!!
J/K I hope to see you ALL very soon!!
LOVE YA ALL
Aunt BB

Amanda said...

The tree is awesome! See your room really is like Disneyland...lol. Looks like Drew is having a great time with his baby.

See you soon,
Amanda

Jaimee said...

What a great Christmas tree!!! And your kids are darling! Can't wait to get together when we get down there!

-Jaimee

Shelia said...

only thing better than a bengals win...Emma and Drews smiling faces. The tree is so pretty, and the oranments will be something Emma will cherish forever. I see a christmas tree in her room each christmas with a new oranment representing another milstone in her life. I love that little girl. Merry Christmas all WHO DEY.

Monica said...

The tree is beautiful!
Merry Christmas!!!