How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

12-20 Evening

I took Emma to the doctor this afternoon. We wanted to check her throat and ears to make sure there was no infection. She also woke up with a rash on her back this morning. So we thought a check up was in order.

It went well. Emma didn't have strep or an ear infection. She just has respiratory issues that require two new meds and nasal spray. (She HATES her nasal spray!)The rash is because her skin is so sensitive. We were given special soap and cream for her back. So hopefully these meds will get into her system and she will feel much better tomorrow. Even when she isn't feeling 100% she is still so good and so happy. She really is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen.

After the appointment, Drew and I went to the pool. He needed some alone Mommy time. It was fun. Mom read a magazine and Emma napped poolside. If I am going to be down here for WEEKS and WEEKS, I will return to Ohio with a wonderful TAN!

Here are a few pictures and a video from today.





Emma isn't really crawling but she can get anywhere she wants by rolling and scooting.


No pink today....but maybe tomorrow. I hear there could be some issued on FRIDAY...and tomorrow is Friday so I am praying that our turn is close!
I will post as soon as I know more!

2 comments:

Jaimee said...

Amy, I'm so glad you guys are all feeling better! Emma is such a sweetie, bless her heart, she does look like the happiest baby on earth! I hope that Isabela is that happy when we arrive.

-Jaimee

Shelia said...

I love the smile on her little face. She's precious. I am so glad that everyone is feeling better. Today is going to be the day for PINK!!!! I just know it. Post the second you hear :o)