How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

12-29--this says it all!




EMMA IS PRETTY IN PINK!

We have PINK....not as early as we had hoped...Monday January 14th at 7:15 am. Her Visa will be ready on Tuesday January 15th and we will be searching for flights for WEDNESDAY JANUARY 16th! Emma is COMING HOME..... in 18 days and counting!

(Now there is still the SLIM chance that our congressman's office can work to get our appointment moved up.....that would be great as the Marriott bill is quickly getting out of control...but worse case scenario EMMA WILL BE IN OHIO on Wednesday JANUARY 16th! She is SO WORTH the WAIT...I promise this little girl will NOT disappoint those of you who are anxiously awaiting her arrival!)

7 comments:

Amy said...

YEAH!!! I have been watching to see you post this!!! I am so happy for you, and I hope your Congressman's office can move your appointment up for you!!!

Congratulations...you are almost home!!!

Robyn said...

YIPPEE!! Congratulations on pink!! Emma is beautiful!!

Robyn

Shelia said...

I wasn't expecting this great news at all!!! I am so happy that your finally coming home ( even though it looks like your not gonna make the January 11th date). At least my girl has a set date to get home.

Amy, Jim, Ry, Evan, Nora said...

AMAZING news! Yeah! Finally!

"Aunt BB" said...

THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!
We ALL can't wait to meet our new princess!! We Miss you all sooooo much!!! I hope the date is moved up!!
Give everyone a big huf from their Aunt BB!!
Love
Barbie

Jaimee said...

Yahoo! I'm sooo excited for you! Congratulations!

-Jaimee

Unknown said...

OMG...I'm so excited for all you and I can't wait for you to get home with Emma!

What a wonderful way to start the New Year!