How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

We have ORANGE 12-4

Our 2nd DNA is being scheduled today. Hopefully it will happen soon...by the end of the week at the latest! After the test is taken here's what has to happen:

1. Results to go lab in North Carolina
2. Lab determines it is a MATCH
3. Results are sent to Embassy in Guatemala
4. Embassy gets results and issues PINK - Embassy appointment
5. I (Rob too if he is there) go to appointment with Emma and pay fees
6. Next day Visa is delivered to me and we can FLY HOME as soon as we can get a ticket.

I am praying Emma is home by Christmas....keep praying her home. It is working!

I am pricing departing tickets. After I talk to my agency later today or tomorrow and we see when the DNA test is schedule, I will book my flight. This is the process where it is hard to predict--with the weather and holidays and the amount of holiday travel, I want to be in the hotel and waiting on my pink and my appointment. What we do NOT want to happen is for us to get an appointment, and then not be able to get there due to flights or weather and have to reschedule it. We want to make sure we do everything possible on our end to not delay the process and get Emma home ASAP!

I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that she makes it home before Christmas!

Jaimee said...

WooHoo! So happy for you and Emma's room is beautiful! I cannot wait to see her in it. Keep me posted on what you do. We aren't going to get DNA auth until Thursday, so I'll be a few days behind you. A before Christmas pick up is probably out of the question for me. Praying for you!

-Jaimee

Amanda said...

Yippee!! You are moving right along. Excellent. Emma, Mom and Dad are coming to get you!

Love,
Amanda

Monica said...

Amy I'm hoping you have the same email addy that you have always had.... I just sent you something so go check your email.
:)
Monica