How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Emma's Room

Today we worked on Emma's room! It is not 100% complete...and if you look closely you will see there is NO baseboard yet...but it is coming along. I have waited so long for a pink little girl room! I bought the paper months ago but didn't want it put up until I KNEW Emma was ours and coming home! I was too afraid to move on it too early when the fear of something happening was still present. Now she is ours and she is going to come home.
I have lots of stuff to still do...but I am proud of what we have done so far! In a few weeks (a month at the MOST) she will be in it....we CANNOT wait!



I will post more when it is 100% complete---and Emma is in it!

3 comments:

"Aunt BB" said...

It is soooooo Beautiful!! I can't wait to see it in person.

Amanda said...

I LOVE IT!!! So feminine and I love the butterflies. It complements Gabi's well-- ladybugs. I can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful girl finally at home...

Amanda

Amy said...

It's beautiful...and will be even better when Emma is in it!!!