How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

12-5 We have SNOW!

Not a lot of SNOW but there is SNOW! I have been thinking about how Emma will do with the cold, windy, snow of OHIO. Winters here can get very, very cold and she is coming from the country of eternal spring! It is funny when go there and see people in coats---zipped and hoods and it is like mid 60s! We are in shorts! It is really a different climate and culture! I was told most Guatemalans get cold when the temperature gets below 65! I am not sure what the people there would think about single digits!

Here are a few pictures. We are trying to get some of our Christmas stuff out. The first thing I put out this year is a nativity scene I bought in Guatemala. Look at it closely...how many US nativity scenes have you seen with a palm tree? I LOVE it!We are not going all out like we usually do because we will more than likely not be here for Christmas. We will probably be going to down to be with Emma and bringing her home but the chances of a Christmas home coming get smaller and smaller and each day passes. We NEED to have DNA completed and on its way to the lab....to my knowledge that has not yet happened. I will post more when I hear!






1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the decorations! And the Nativity scene. It's my next purchase on our next trip. We got snow too, but not as much as you Buckeyes.

Make a snow angel for me.

Love,
Amanda