How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

12-19 Happier Update

We are feeling better. But when you see some of these pictures you will see we are not 100%! My mom is AWESOME. She has had to take care of 3 of us...and has been nothing but smiles---well except when she was reminding me I said I could come on my own! Gotta love your Mom! Mine is the greatest!

We were able to venture out of the room today so room service could come. It was in desperate need of attention! I put clothing on too! I was impressed. We took Drew down for lunch cause he needed to get out of the room and I was able to eat 2 big spoons of white rice. Emma is eating and drinking very well but is sneezy and coughing and holding her throat. I will probably call the lawyer tomorrow to see if we can get her a doctor appointment if she isn't better. I don't want her to be sick on the holiday when everything closes.

Here are some pictures from this afternoon.






One last picture of me Drew took to show Daddy "just how sick mommy is" Enjoy Rob...I typically would NEVER post a pic this bad....but it does document the last two days and how HORRIBLE I was feeling! The worse part is I am feeling much better when this was taken...thank goodness he didn't get the camera when I was sick and laying on the floor!


Amy

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You're a trooper and your mom is a godsend! God love you, Becky. The boys will be there soon and the pressure will be off. Hang in there and be good to yourself. Lots of fluids and rest. Hopefully you're all better by the end of the week.

Amanda

Shelia said...

Amy - makeup= priceless :o) I love the pic with my Drew and Emma watching Dora. Drew loves his little sister, its wonderful how he shares his blanket with her and she is totally into him protecting her. Too cute.

Get well soon!