How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

12-14 DNA RESULTS IN GUATEMALA

Emma's 2DNA was a match and is in transit to GUATEMALA CITY! This is HUGE! Now all we are waiting for is it to get to the US Embassy so they can issue PINK. Pink will tell us when we are to be at the embassy for our appointment.

The end is so near!

UPDATE 10:00
Dec 14, 2007 3:00 PM

Held at FedEx location for recipient pickup

GUATEMALA CITY GT

Package available for pickup at: AVENIDA EL FERROCARRIL 19-97

It is there...and waiting for someone to sign. It will probably be Monday before someone comes to get it....but at least it beat us there!
Today has been wild as we get ready for our last trip to Guatemala for awhile! I just cannot believe in LESS than 48 hours Emma will be in my arms forever...wow it is unbelievable to know how close we are to having Emma forever.

I will keep you posted! Pray the weather holds and we are able to get out of Columbus with no problems. We are scheduled to arrive in Guatemala around 12:30 on Sunday!

3 comments:

Shelia said...

Oh my word!! I keep refreshing the page hoping and hoping for an appointment before Christmas!! I want her home. Please be safe on your trip and give my girl many kisses from me.

Amy said...

OMG!!! That is so awesome!!! I hope you hear about your appointment date before Christmas. I will be praying for that to happen! What a great gift that would be!!!

Mindy said...

Ooooh....that is so wonderful...have a FABULOUS trip! Can't wait to see pictures!
Hugs