How old is Emma today?

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

12-17 Morning update

Emma did well but wouldn't eat last night and was up several times. This morning she still didn't want her bottle but did eat 2 servings of cereal! She is sneezing and has a runny nose. She seems to be happy but you can tell she is trying to adjust and missing her first family.

She LOVES her brother. OMG she thinks he is the greatest thing in the world! She loves his hair---we think she isn't used to seeing light hair and smiles at him the most.

Here are some pictures from last night and this morning.










Keep watching....I will be posting as much as I can!
Amy

2 comments:

Shelia said...

She is the most precious little darling I have ever seen in my life!!! I can't wait to hug and squeeze and love her forever!!! Oh, and put some clothes on Drewdoodle bug...that kid is always in his undies.

He looks like he loves her so much. I see him being very protective of his sister.

Amanda said...

Drew and Emma are a match made in heaven! I know you can't resist these two. Look out for Jay-- there isn't gonna be room in all the fun for you and Rob. Love on her some for Gabi and us.

See you soon!
Amanda, Ed and Gabi